Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Any L5R related discussion go here.

Post Race of the Throne Thread

Postby barswanian » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Genji,

May I ask that we keep the Race for the throne thread around, even with it being locked? There is a lot of the history of our efforts in it, and I guess the librarian in me doesn't like deleting all of that information.

Thanks.
3F 1C Barswanian - 3HR - 1GC - 2PH
Crab Clan * Loyal * Lorekeeper * Jade Hand

Played Hiruma Todori at Winter Court: Kyuden Gotei; Toritaka Kouseki at Winter Court; and Yasuki Tono at Winter Court: Toshi Ranbo
User avatar
barswanian
Adjunct Faculty - Hida War College
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:14 am

Re: Post Race of the Throne Thread

Postby Kaiu Genji » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:58 pm

barswanian wrote:Genji,

May I ask that we keep the Race for the throne thread around, even with it being locked? There is a lot of the history of our efforts in it, and I guess the librarian in me doesn't like deleting all of that information.

Thanks.


Such forum meta issues should either be addressed to me in PM or put in the Forum Meta Issue thread. Thanks! -Genji
Owner of the Crab Clan Catastrophe * The Dynasty
If you have L5R CCG rules questions, ask them unofficially in the Rules and Questions forum or officially ask them here!
Shawn Carman wrote:Those gods are bitches, man.

Hida Kojuro wrote: We are Crab. We have more force than you. Good luck stopping us. :HIDA:

Image
User avatar
Kaiu Genji
Traveling Crab
 
Posts: 3018
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Chi-town

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Kaiu Genji » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Hey all! Our resident Forum guy, quixote, has installed two new phbb styles, Milky Way and Dark Fantasy. Check 'em out and let me know what you think! :)
Owner of the Crab Clan Catastrophe * The Dynasty
If you have L5R CCG rules questions, ask them unofficially in the Rules and Questions forum or officially ask them here!
Shawn Carman wrote:Those gods are bitches, man.

Hida Kojuro wrote: We are Crab. We have more force than you. Good luck stopping us. :HIDA:

Image
User avatar
Kaiu Genji
Traveling Crab
 
Posts: 3018
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Chi-town

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Hida Kazado » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Dark Fantasy kicks ass!!! :thumbup:

Edit: after using it for a bit I dont like it. It's too narrow so it fucks up the screen.
Hida Kazado
Crab Clan Samurai * Hero * Wolf Legion Cowboy * Kolat

Make My Day Punk!!Image
Image

Shawn Carman wrote:Kill Benjiro? Come on, man. The Destroyers are hardcore but even they don't have kryptonite.
User avatar
Hida Kazado
My Rank Can Kick Your Ranks Ass
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby WhiteDragon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 am

Kaiu Genji wrote:Hey all! Our resident Forum guy, quixote, has installed two new phbb styles, Milky Way and Dark Fantasy. Check 'em out and let me know what you think! :)

Ok I can't figure out where to find the section to change the styles.
Image
User avatar
WhiteDragon
Master of Epic Fail
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Hida Oni » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 am

User control panel > board preferences ?
User avatar
Hida Oni
Shireikan
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Tyumen, Russia

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Kaiu Genji » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Hida Oni wrote:User control panel > board preferences ?


This is why you aren't the Apprentice of Epic Fail ;)
Owner of the Crab Clan Catastrophe * The Dynasty
If you have L5R CCG rules questions, ask them unofficially in the Rules and Questions forum or officially ask them here!
Shawn Carman wrote:Those gods are bitches, man.

Hida Kojuro wrote: We are Crab. We have more force than you. Good luck stopping us. :HIDA:

Image
User avatar
Kaiu Genji
Traveling Crab
 
Posts: 3018
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Chi-town

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby WhiteDragon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Still can't find it... T_T
Image
User avatar
WhiteDragon
Master of Epic Fail
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Hida Kazado » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

White go to User Control Panel which should be up that ways >>>>> *points to the mid right of the page**

Then on <<<<<<<that side you will see Options/ Board Preferences.

On the Board Preferences / Edit Global Settings screen about 3/4 of the way down you will see where you can change the board layout (My Board Style) . Right now yours should say subSilver2 or prosilver.

Thats about as detailed as I can get with out putting up a picture book for ya :rofl:
Hida Kazado
Crab Clan Samurai * Hero * Wolf Legion Cowboy * Kolat

Make My Day Punk!!Image
Image

Shawn Carman wrote:Kill Benjiro? Come on, man. The Destroyers are hardcore but even they don't have kryptonite.
User avatar
Hida Kazado
My Rank Can Kick Your Ranks Ass
 
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Re: Sticky: Forum Meta Issues

Postby Hida Oni » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Kaiu Genji wrote:
Hida Oni wrote:User control panel > board preferences ?


This is why you aren't the Apprentice of Epic Fail ;)

i can't fail, as i have flail :HIDA: :HIDA: .. two flails.. oh i mean tetsubos!)
User avatar
Hida Oni
Shireikan
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Tyumen, Russia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron