The wait has ended! Chris and Trevor sat down with Shawn Carman, Fred Wan, and Nancy Sauer for a little story interview at GenCon 2011 - and here's over two hours of audio to prove it. Topics discussed include:
- Which family will Hida Kisada's little brother be joining?
- Will the Empire expand to the north?
- What's up with the "Festering Manhole" in Scorpion lands?
- Why were the Dragon chosen to watch the Spider?
- Will things really be all that bad for the Lion?
- The ST defends Goddesses, Part IV
- Fred refuses to answer some questions
- More Mantis questions that you can shake a bag of koku at!
- The growing perceptual gap between players and characters over Iweko
- The changing nature of the Taint
- Nancy argues why Daigotsu wasn't a Mary Sue
- more things than I can even remember right nowStrange Assembly - Episode 033 - GenCon 2011 L5R Story Team Interview
Note: It's a big file. There are a lot of you who want to download it. We apologize in advance for any connection problems there may be for the first day or so after this is published.