Official C3 New Member Introduction Thread

Any L5R related discussion go here.

Official C3 New Member Introduction Thread

Postby Hida Kazado » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 am

If you are new to the boards introduce yourself here. This thread is for intros and hi howdy hellos ONLY. Any attempts to derail this thread from its intended purpose will result in punishment up to and including being banned. Thanks :thumbup:

Credit goes to Dirty Yasuki for coming up with the idea ;)
Hida Kazado
Crab Clan Samurai * Hero * Wolf Legion Cowboy * Kolat

Make My Day Punk!!Image

Shawn Carman wrote:Kill Benjiro? Come on, man. The Destroyers are hardcore but even they don't have kryptonite.
Hida Kazado
My Rank Can Kick Your Ranks Ass

Re: Official C3 New Member Introduction Thread

Postby Hiruma Higuma » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:17 am

Hey. I am brand new fan, and I am looking for a crash course in 3rd ed, as I have been elected by my local gaming group to GM. I have been playing table top rpg's for the past 1o years, and have played ccg's, but dice rolling is my mainstay.
Son, we live in a world that has walls, walls have to be guarded by men with swords. I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for The Crane, and you curse The Crab. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the Yasuki defection, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.
Hiruma Higuma
Hohei

Postby Hida Kyuso » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:58 am

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums but I've been playing for about a year now. Started off casually after GenCon last year, and am now completely immersed after this years GenCon and the release of SE. I've only really played Crab because that's all I really care to play. I look forward to eventually posting my decks on here so I can destroy the other players in my playgroup :thumbup:
Hida Kyuso
Gunso

Postby Dirty Yasuki » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:21 am

Great job sir! Welcome to all. :thumbup:
Dirty Yasuki
Kami

Postby Hida Duke » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:51 pm

Howdy, Hiya, Strastvu and all that. Not feelin' clever right now so that's what ya' get.
Image Image
Image Image
Hida Duke
Shireikan

Postby fozzle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi there kiddies,
I'm fozzle and I'm a forum cruiser. I'm the little Irish girl who believes (rightly!) that she can out-drink any Crab. Along with Kenpachi, I have offered a challenge to any Crab who wishes to try their luck against me at GenCon '08. Bring it on!!! :D
Scorpion Clan * Loyal * Courtier * Shisetsu * Ninja * Artisan * Tattooed

http://scorpion-embassy.mydiscussionboard.com/index.htm
fozzle
Gunso

Postby Bayushi Siri » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:15 pm

The C³ is gonna need to start emitting visa for all these outsiders...

Well as long as they bring booze with them i see no problem :thumbup:
HidaHayabusa wrote:But... berserkers don't really need anything to work. Just 80 card sleeves.

Bayushi Siri
Yiff!

Postby kaymar » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:39 pm

I'm fozzle and I'm a forum cruiser. I'm the little Irish girl who believes (rightly!) that she can out-drink any Crab.

I have learned the hard way not to try to out drink Irish womanfolk. And being Scottish you would think I'd be up to such a match. People be warned ;) :beer:

And a :beer: to all those who have joined us at c3 recently. The more the merrier :) Just remember, if you need tetsubo practice, Kenpachi is just over that way -->
* Tartan Terror * Kilt wearer * Ronin * Thinks Fezes are Cool * freelance peace-keeping agent, yes? *
kaymar
Kami

Postby WhiteDragon » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:26 pm

fozzle wrote:Hi there kiddies,
I'm fozzle and I'm a forum cruiser. I'm the little Irish girl who believes (rightly!) that she can out-drink any Crab. Along with Kenpachi, I have offered a challenge to any Crab who wishes to try their luck against me at GenCon '08. Bring it on!!! :D

I'll accept that challenge!
WhiteDragon
Master of Epic Fail

Postby Hida Kyuso » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:27 pm

fozzle wrote:Hi there kiddies,

As a native to Indy and GenCon, I very well may take you up on said match. So long as I can stay to whiskey and/or scotch I should be able to do the Crab proud.
Hida Kyuso
Gunso

Next

Return to General Discussion