Common Courtesy

Discuss L5R decks and strategies here.

Common Courtesy

Postby angry_crab » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:52 pm

I hate to be like this but as I can see that things are going down a wrong path here lets just head that off at the pass.

This particular portion of the forum is to discuss Decks and Strategies hence its name. There is no need to put people on blast for their ideas. Be mindful of this, you once were a beginner too. We learn by trial and error and through constructive criticism.

If you cannot show at least some sort of common courtesy to other people's ideas please don't bother posting. Being a jerk only proves that someone didn't raise you right. We all want to be better players and to do that requires an open mind and a humble attitude.

Keep thoughts, comments, questions, opinions clean folks.
Hida Ikarukani
Crab Clan*Berserker*Angry Crab
Hida Shara @ WC
Hida Reiha @ '09/'10 WCII
Kuni Renyu @ '12/13 WCIII
Hida Kozan @ GC '13

"What poor Crab refuses to use every tool, every weapon placed in his hands? I do not play games, Renyu-sama. I claim victories for the Crab. Am I to be that Phoenix, bemoaning his fate, or do I seize the stone of destiny and carve the will of the Crab into it?" ~ Hida Kozan
angry_crab
Token Moderator

Re: Common Courtesy

Postby Yasuki Sheol » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:08 pm

I completely second Angry's statement. There's a way to point out what works and what doesn't work (through personal experience) without being a dick. If we're going to grow L5R and the Crab community specifically, let's be a bit more inviting to people.
ImageImage
Yasuki Sheol
Underhand of the Crab

Return to Decks and Strategies