Did i miss something?

Discuss L5R stories and post fanfics here.

Did i miss something?

Postby Yasuki Binbo » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/jakey4 ... l.jpg.html

According to the flavor text the term. It was once a vlillage. What in the nine hells happened. Did we lose a challenge? If the Last hope part of the things that get destroyed because Spider get their free pass to awesome and roll right over us I will call shenanigans.
Rob McColl---- Still the worst. Suzume Shindo WC4 (Hiruma Shindo)
Coin and Steel Shipping Securities - We hire the very best whether they know it or not.
C38
Yasuki Binbo
Kami

Re: Did i miss something?

Postby barswanian » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 pm

We didn't save it this kotei season.
3F 1C Barswanian - 3HR - 1GC - 2PH
Crab Clan * Loyal * Lorekeeper * Jade Hand

Played Hiruma Todori at Winter Court: Kyuden Gotei; Toritaka Kouseki at Winter Court; and Yasuki Tono at Winter Court: Toshi Ranbo
barswanian
Adjunct Faculty - Hida War College

Re: Did i miss something?

Postby Iagosan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:33 am

barswanian wrote:We didn't save it this kotei season.

Unless I too missed something, we didn't explicitly loose it either. No one stole it, and the Spider didn't corrupt it.

I also would like to know what is going on with this card, or at least understand the intent of the flavor text from a story perspective.
"Know this, Hitomi-sama. When you rise from earth to heaven, the Crab will be watching you. Do not think that our arrows cannot reach you in the sky. If we must, we will build a wall so high and so thick that even you cannot harm the Empire, and we will shoot at you from atop it until you fall screaming to the ground. Now, go." ~ Kuni Utagu, The Twenty-seven Days of Darkness—Day 14

Iagosan
Shireikan

Return to Story Forum