Samurai in Brazil.

Discuss anything non-L5R related here.

Samurai in Brazil.

Postby Iagosan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:49 am

In the spirit of the contest presently unfolding in Brazil, the following commercial is pretty badass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20/samurai-soccer_n_5516050.html
:banana:
"Know this, Hitomi-sama. When you rise from earth to heaven, the Crab will be watching you. Do not think that our arrows cannot reach you in the sky. If we must, we will build a wall so high and so thick that even you cannot harm the Empire, and we will shoot at you from atop it until you fall screaming to the ground. Now, go." ~ Kuni Utagu, The Twenty-seven Days of Darkness—Day 14

Iagosan
Shireikan

Re: Samurai in Brazil.

Postby Yasuki Binbo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:31 am

Cause Ochoa wasn't the Effin wall against Brazil.
Rob McColl---- Still the worst. Suzume Shindo WC4 (Hiruma Shindo)
Coin and Steel Shipping Securities - We hire the very best whether they know it or not.
C38
Yasuki Binbo
Kami

Postby Iagosan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 am

I will make it clear: I want Mexico to loose every game. Period. This being said, I cannot deny that Ochoa earned his paycheck that game. The refs' heads may have been stuck right up Brazil's ass for much of the game, but this didn't negate Ochoa from pulling off an amazing performance.

The above video, however, has nothing to do with politics. Only a dude in armor. In Brazil. Being a badass. Selling ramen. The dude's name is Kotaro Tokuda. Red Bull athletes for the win.
"Know this, Hitomi-sama. When you rise from earth to heaven, the Crab will be watching you. Do not think that our arrows cannot reach you in the sky. If we must, we will build a wall so high and so thick that even you cannot harm the Empire, and we will shoot at you from atop it until you fall screaming to the ground. Now, go." ~ Kuni Utagu, The Twenty-seven Days of Darkness—Day 14

Iagosan
Shireikan

Postby Yasuki Binbo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:27 pm

The video was badass my personal favorite so far.
Rob McColl---- Still the worst. Suzume Shindo WC4 (Hiruma Shindo)
Coin and Steel Shipping Securities - We hire the very best whether they know it or not.
C38
Yasuki Binbo
Kami

Postby Hida Bob » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:17 pm

If the kid plays L5R, he should get a promotion to Clan champion sooner rather than later.
Hida Yagimaki*Crab Clan Samurai*Sake Master
ImageImage
ImageImage
Proud retired member of the notorious, undefeated .... Image
Hida Bob
Revered Sensei

Return to Off-Topic Forum