Its Closing Time

Discuss anything non-L5R related here.

Its Closing Time

Postby Hida Togeriso » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Greetings!!!

I'm not the one holding the key. The key that will lock this place up for the foreseeable future. The key that ends all of this.

And just to clarify: I'm not mad about the C3 shutting down. Hell no! I am DAMN PROUD of the folks who created and kept this site running. This was a passion and a labour of love to those gents, and it only sucks that I can't get to each of them right now, shake their hands, thank them very much for the work they did, and buy drinks until we all get sodding, blessedly drunk!

But things change, that is a fact of life. This was going to happen one day and that day is sooner then we wanted it to be.

What will FFG do to L5R? Who knows? They may continue on the path with some changes, they may take it all on a whole new path. They may completely gut it, and leave only a name to draw the unwary in. World War Z, anyone?

But we don't know. Won't get to know until Gencon 2017. Maybe a hint or two a few months before that.

Until then, I wait. It may be closing time soon but time will tell if this place stays locked up, or someone comes along and smashes that lock with a die-tsuchi!

To all of you, I wish all of you the best in life and the courage to get up when life knocks you down. Maybe I'll see you again in a couple years.

To the Crab Clan Catastrophe, thank you for being a place for the Crab Clan and its many, many followers.

If the doors getting closed, make sure the lights are all out. Feb 1st, 2016
See ya!!!
Hida Togeriso, Crab Clan Lorekeeper

I have seen many like you, I have known many like you. You only need to know this about me: should you fall I will remember you and tell your tale. No one is forgotten.

9 Points So Far...
Guiding Hand, Superleap
Hida Togeriso
Crab Clan Lorekeeper

Re: Its Closing Time

Postby barswanian » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:21 am

It was a hell of a trip. Thanks all.
3F 1C Barswanian - 3HR - 1GC - 2PH
Crab Clan * Loyal * Lorekeeper * Jade Hand

Played Hiruma Todori at Winter Court: Kyuden Gotei; Toritaka Kouseki at Winter Court; and Yasuki Tono at Winter Court: Toshi Ranbo
barswanian
Adjunct Faculty - Hida War College

Re: Its Closing Time

Postby Yasuki Binbo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:21 am

Thanks for having me no other clan would.
Rob McColl---- Still the worst. Suzume Shindo WC4 (Hiruma Shindo)
Coin and Steel Shipping Securities - We hire the very best whether they know it or not.
C38
Yasuki Binbo
Kami

Return to Off-Topic Forum