Thunderous Acclaim - Ashigaru Previews

Post and discuss previews of future sets here.

Thunderous Acclaim - Ashigaru Previews

Postby Hida Kenshiro » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Last edited by Hida Kenshiro on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tanuki never waste sake, and so it leaped from the stump to catch the cup before it spilled." - Toritaka Kouseki
Hida Kenshiro
LEAST OF ALL EVILS

Re: Thunderous Acclaim - Ashigaru Previews

Postby Hyoton » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:40 pm

"This card that dishonors someone with no conditions attached during any phase of the game isn't powerful enough, can anyone think of a way to make it better?"
Hyoton
Shireikan

Postby Mauziz » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:46 am

This is all awesome, but how in the world are these cards so central to the story that they need to be left out of the previews? And if the pesants are so well armed, why do the Unicorn need to protect them?

And finally - Ashigaru were banned in ivory... I really hope these will be balanced. Giving an unaligned theme seems dangerous. Hopefully these won't break anything....
Mauziz
Nikutai

Postby Kakita_Shiro » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 am

Mauziz wrote:This is all awesome, but how in the world are these cards so central to the story that they need to be left out of the previews? And if the pesants are so well armed, why do the Unicorn need to protect them?

And finally - Ashigaru were banned in ivory... I really hope these will be balanced. Giving an unaligned theme seems dangerous. Hopefully these won't break anything....

Ashigaru were banned in Ivory because of multiple sources of global Force pumps with no way to negate them all.
Kakita_Shiro
Nikutai

Postby Hida Kenshiro » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:49 pm

i totally missed the sensei last night sorry about that peoples.
"Tanuki never waste sake, and so it leaped from the stump to catch the cup before it spilled." - Toritaka Kouseki
Hida Kenshiro
LEAST OF ALL EVILS

Postby Erukai » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Go go Gadget Breeder!

Kill Count: BEERTALITY.

CSBanahan (3:51:38 PM): I could be beating Goblin's faces in with a hammer, but no, rolling to ignore the bulge in my character's pants when he meets the magistrate's daughter, now THAT"S fun.
Erukai
Shireikan

Return to Previews Forum