Welcome to the rules forum!

Any and all rules that need to be answered! All of that goes inside now!

Welcome to the rules forum!

Postby Merholtz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Hello, I decided to put this as a sub forum to decks and strategies. A few rules!

-Do not repeat a question if it has been asked. To make sure of this, use the search function up top.

-Be polite and absolutely clear on all questions! Otherwise, conversations will get mucked up.

-If it can't be settled here, then one of two things will happen!

A. the question will be answered by one of the people listed here: Anyone from the rules team that visits, Kaiu Genji, Nakura, Kilburn, Bob, UK Ronin. I'll add on others as I see fit. (These are unofficial unless they are a rules junta!)

B. Search the main AEG forum (here and post the results here. If the question hasn't been asked before, then ask it and post the results in the thread. (These ARE official!))

Any questions or comments, feel free to post!
The Crew
Merholtz
WYRM RYDA!

Re: Welcome to the rules forum!

Postby Kaiu Genji » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 am

As an aside, Hida Loic (I don't know how to put that umlaut on the i) is an official rules team member, and as such consider his responses as close as you can get to being official.
Owner of the Crab Clan Catastrophe * The Dynasty
If you have L5R CCG rules questions, ask them unofficially in the Rules and Questions forum or officially ask them here!
Shawn Carman wrote:Those gods are bitches, man.

Hida Kojuro wrote: We are Crab. We have more force than you. Good luck stopping us. :HIDA:

Kaiu Genji
Traveling Crab

Return to Rules and questions!