Rules Help

Any and all rules that need to be answered! All of that goes inside now!

Re: Rules Help

Postby wrongspeedy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:03 pm

When a personality is dishonored their personal honor is 0.

She is pretty much exclusively for decks trying to win by dishonor victory. She is stronk in that regard.
MoZi

"His mettle will be tested first here. It will be tested again."
wrongspeedy
Shireikan

Postby Hida Korada » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:13 pm

I have a military deck with yasuki makoto. Just one copy. Worth it to pack her and shairei? also one copy. Would help slow things a bit as far as some honor stuff I've found. Just my friends and I playing non tournament stuff.
Hida Korada
Gunso

Postby Kaiu Genji » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Your opponent has a Matsu Hachiro Experienced in play (reference: http://imperialassembly.com/oracle/#cardid=11906)

You have a Yasuki Shairei and a House of Disgrace (reference: http://imperialassembly.com/oracle/#cardid=11720) in play

You use House of Disgrace's Tireless Open ability on Matsu Hachiro, reducing his Personal Honor to 2.

His Personal Honor is now lower than his printed Personal Honor.

You bow Yasuki Shairei for her Open ability, targeting Matsu Hachiro. Matsu Hachiro's player now must pay 3 gold (4-2 (Difference in PH) +1 (Yasuki Shairei text)=3) or lose 2 (4 Printed - 2 Current = 2) honor.

In another scenario, let's say you have the same cards out, but Matsu Hachiro Experienced is dishonored (Maximum PH=0).

If you use Shairei's ability here, Hachiro's player must now pay FIVE gold (4(Printed)-0(Current)+1(Shairei), or lose 4(4 Printed-0 Current) honor!

Pretty powerful no? :banana:
Owner of the Crab Clan Catastrophe * The Dynasty
If you have L5R CCG rules questions, ask them unofficially in the Rules and Questions forum or officially ask them here!
Shawn Carman wrote:Those gods are bitches, man.

Hida Kojuro wrote: We are Crab. We have more force than you. Good luck stopping us. :HIDA:

Kaiu Genji
Traveling Crab

Postby Hida Korada » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:21 am

Two questions.
1. Hiruma nikaru the flesh eater. Since his duel stat is his printed force does that mean if I throw a tetsubo on him he is gaining 2 force that applies to duels or the 1 chi bonus?

2. A holding like fudoist temple. Does it last only that round or is it permenant? Aka gives cavalry to a unit.
Hida Korada
Gunso

Postby Hida Korada » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:35 am

Question 3. I believe when u destroy a card through ranged attacks and melee attacks u don't gain honor. What about in a duel?
Hida Korada
Gunso

Postby Hida Kenshiro » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:27 am

you only gain honor if a card says you do
"Tanuki never waste sake, and so it leaped from the stump to catch the cup before it spilled." - Toritaka Kouseki
Hida Kenshiro
LEAST OF ALL EVILS

Postby Hida Korada » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Ah thankyou. Anybody any idea on the first two questions?
Hida Korada
Gunso

Postby Hida Korada » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:56 pm

New question. Lonely dojo. If I'm reading this right does that mean if I buy 3 followers I can make the lonely dojo produce 5 gold instead of two?
Hida Korada
Gunso

Postby Hida Kenshiro » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Hida Korada wrote:New question. Lonely dojo. If I'm reading this right does that mean if I buy 3 followers I can make the lonely dojo produce 5 gold instead of two?

this is a fairly obvious yes.
"Tanuki never waste sake, and so it leaped from the stump to catch the cup before it spilled." - Toritaka Kouseki
Hida Kenshiro
LEAST OF ALL EVILS

Postby Hida Korada » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 am

Thankyou
Hida Korada
Gunso

PreviousNext

Return to Rules and questions!