Jade Works

Any and all rules that need to be answered! All of that goes inside now!

Jade Works

Postby ACharmingHida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Does Jade Works pay the 5g for Divide into Ash? Someone else brought it up while we were talking gold schemes and I could have sworn it didn't, but he claimed it did.
“Never… never suffer the darkness to live,” -Hiruma Akio

"I will be the light that purifies the Empire. All that live in Darkness should fear me, for they will not survive my crusade of fire." -Kuni Daigo

Shawn Carman wrote:You're the clan of guys who hunt down what are literally the most dangerous entities in known existence and you beat them with a metal baseball bat until one of you dies.

Enriched and nuanced subtlety wasn't really on the table. ;)
ACharmingHida
Shireikan

Re: Jade Works

Postby wrongspeedy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:53 pm

My recollection is that since the battle action on it is a Jade Earth battle action. That makes the card a Jade card. But that's just how I remember it. Maybe I am wrong l :P
MoZi

"His mettle will be tested first here. It will be tested again."
wrongspeedy
Shireikan

Postby ACharmingHida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Huh. If that is the case it changes like 5 different matches last month.
“Never… never suffer the darkness to live,” -Hiruma Akio

"I will be the light that purifies the Empire. All that live in Darkness should fear me, for they will not survive my crusade of fire." -Kuni Daigo

Shawn Carman wrote:You're the clan of guys who hunt down what are literally the most dangerous entities in known existence and you beat them with a metal baseball bat until one of you dies.

Enriched and nuanced subtlety wasn't really on the table. ;)
ACharmingHida
Shireikan

Postby Hyoton » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Yes at the moment for 20F. See current comp rules at http://rules.alderac.com/cr_for_20f/ : "Keyword inheritance".

Keywords on abilities also apply to their cards. Example: A Strategy with a Political ability is a Political Strategy.

Keywords on cards do not apply to their abilities. Example: An ability on a Ninja card is not a Ninja ability unless it says so, for example, “Ninja Battle:”
Hyoton
Shireikan

Return to Rules and questions!