Official C3 New Member Introduction Thread

Any L5R related discussion go here.

Re: Official C3 New Member Introduction Thread

Postby Kaiu JC » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:34 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Juan Carlos and I am from Tarragona, Spain. I have played the L5R RPG since 1st edition, and did some casual play on the CCG with friends who also love the game and lore. Has always been loyal to the Crab clan and the Kaiu family, with some Kuni love as well. I was lucky enough to get a ticket to the LCG inaugural tournament at GenCon, so likely I am switching my competitive focus from X-wing to the new card game. I'll come live to Roseville, MN, at the beginning of next year for work reasons, really close to the FFG convention center.

I am a father of three, works in big data in the computer world, and have a love for most geek stuff, TT RPG/video games/board games/Anime/Star Wars/Lotr/etc. :ugeek: Had also done plenty of martial arts, some of them with a couple of *very* traditionally-minded Japanese Ken-Do/Iai-Do Sensei who barely spoke Spanish or English. Those were fun times

If anyone from MN is attending the GenCon LCG tournament and wants to practice, feel free to send me a message, I'll be in town during all of August and have some proxies ready :beer:
If anyone has a L5R RPG group and you won't mind an extra player, I'll be delighted as well...

Cheers!
Kaiu JC
Ashigaru

Postby Rixy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Welcome!

I can't speak for local RPG stuff in MN (I'm in IL), but there's a dedicated living L5R campaign you might be interested in (Heroes of Rokugan) which has a number of folks, myself included, who use things like Skype or Discord to play games if they can't fit everything in at conventions or in person. We're at GenCon, so by all means, come over and say 'hi'!
Femme Crab * Artisan * Darling of the Season GC '11 * Kuni Itsuko @ WC3
Rixy
Mistress of Honor

Postby Yasuki Binbo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 am

That reminds me need to build my one moment character.

Welcome aboard to the C3.
Rob McColl---- Still the worst. Suzume Shindo WC4 (Hiruma Shindo)
Coin and Steel Shipping Securities - We hire the very best whether they know it or not.
C38
Yasuki Binbo
Kami

Postby wrongspeedy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Welcome to the Craaaaaabbbbbb JC! :HIDA:
MoZi

"His mettle will be tested first here. It will be tested again."
wrongspeedy
Shireikan

Postby Hida Tazu » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:56 am

Hi there,

it's Hida Tazu (David) a veteran role player and a sophomore LCG player, loyal to our daimyo Hida Kisada.

Greetings from Barcelona,
Hida Tazu | Crab Clan Watchcommander

Hida Tazu
Ashigaru

Previous

Return to General Discussion